These Terms of Service (the “Agreement”) are an agreement between Cyber Design, This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the products and services made available by Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company and of the cyberdesignpk.com website (collectively, the “Services”). By using the Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Services.
Additional Policies and Agreements
- Use of the Services is also governed by the following policies, which are incorporated by reference. By using the Services, you also agree to the terms of the following policies.
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Copyright Infringement Policy
- Additional terms may also apply to certain Services and are incorporated by reference herein as applicable. For example, if you register a domain name with us, then the Domain Registration Agreement will also apply to you and would be incorporated herein.
- Use of the Services is also governed by the following policies, which are incorporated by reference. By using the Services, you also agree to the terms of the following policies.
- By registering for or using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
- You are eighteen (18) years of age or older. The Services are intended solely for Users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration, use of or access to the Services, by anyone under eighteen (18) is unauthorized and is a violation of this Agreement.
- If you use the Services on behalf of another party you agree that you are authorized to bind such other party to this Agreement and to act on such other party’s behalf with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate, current, and complete information on the registration forms, including an email address that is different from the domain you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, we will use the primary email address we have on file. It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your account, including any domain accounts, is accurate, correct and complete at all times. Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company is not responsible for any lapse in the Services, including without limitation, any lapsed domain registrations due to outdated contact information being associated with the domain. If you need to verify or change your contact information, please contact our sales team via email or update your contact information through the Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company Billing and Support System. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. In dedicated server purchases or certain other cases, you may be required to provide government issued identification and possibly a scan of the NTN used for verification purposes. Failure to provide the information requested may result in your order being denied.
- You agree to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and other information related to the security of your account.
- Any dedicated IP order in addition to those provided with a hosting package may be subject to IP justification. We reserve the right to deny any dedicated IP request based on insufficient justification or current IP utilization.
Our Transfers Team will make every effort to help you move your website to us. Transfers are provided as a courtesy service. We do not make any guarantees regarding the availability, possibility, or time required to complete an account transfer. Each hosting company is configured differently, and some hosting platforms save data in an incompatible or proprietary format, which may make it extremely difficult, if not impossible, to migrate some or all account data. In some cases we may not be able to assist you in a transfer of data from an old host. The free transfer service is available for thirty (30) days from your sign up date. Transfers outside of the thirty (30) day period will incur a charge; please contact a member of our Transfers department to receive a price quote. In no event shall Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company be held liable for any lost or missing data or files resulting from a transfer to or from Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company. You are solely responsible for backing up your data in all circumstances.
Cyber Design Content
Except for User Content (as defined below), all content available through the Services, including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, software, audio and other files, and their selection and arrangement, and all software used to provide the Services (collectively, “Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company Content”), are the proprietary property of Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company . Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company Content may not be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, sold or exploited for any purpose in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, other than as expressly permitted in this Agreement. You may not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from any Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company Content. Any use of Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company Content, other than as specifically authorized herein, is prohibited and will automatically terminate your rights to use the Services and any Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company All rights to use Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company Content that is not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company.
- You may be able to upload, store, publish, display and distribute information, text, photos, videos and other content on or through the Services (collectively, “User Content”). User Content includes any content posted by you or by users of any of your websites hosted through the Services (“User Websites”). You are solely responsible for any and all User Content and any transactions or other activities conducted on or through User Websites. By posting or distributing User Content on or through the Services, you represent and warrant to Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company that (i) you have all the necessary rights to post or distribute such User Content, and (ii) your posting or distribution of such User Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
Solely for purposes of providing the Services, you hereby grant to Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to: (i) use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), publish and distribute User Content; and (ii) make archival or back-up copies of User Content and User Websites. Except for the rights expressly granted herein, Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company does not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the User Content, all of which shall remain solely with you.
- Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company exercises no control over, and accepts no responsibility for, User Content or the content of any information passing through Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company computers, network hubs and points of presence or the Internet. Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company does not monitor User Content. However, you acknowledge and agree that Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company may, but is not obligated to, immediately take any corrective action in Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company sole discretion, including without limitation removal of all or a portion of the User Content or User Websites, and suspend or terminate any and all Services without refund if you violate the terms of this Agreement. You hereby agree that Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company shall have no liability due to any corrective action that Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company may take.
Third Party Products and Services
Third Party Providers
Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company may offer certain third party products and services. Such products and services may be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party provider. Discounts, promotions and special third party offers may be subject to additional restrictions and limitations by the third party provider. You should confirm the terms of any purchase and the use of goods or services with the specific third-party provider with whom you are dealing.
Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company does not make any representations or warranties regarding, and is not liable for, the quality, availability, or timeliness of goods or services provided by a third-party provider. You undertake all transactions with these third-party providers at your own risk. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information regarding third party providers. Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company is not an agent, representative, trustee or fiduciary of you or the third party provider in any transaction.
Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company as Reseller or Licensor
Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company may act as a reseller or licensor of certain third-party services, hardware, software and equipment used in connection with the Services (“Non-Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company Products”). Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company shall not be responsible for any changes in the Services that cause any Non-Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company Products to become obsolete, require modification or alteration, or otherwise affect the performance of the Services. Any malfunction or manufacturer’s defects of Non-Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company Products, either sold, licensed or provided by Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company to you will not be deemed a breach of Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company obligations under this Agreement. Any rights or remedies you may have regarding the ownership, licensing, performance or compliance of any Non-Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company Product are limited to those rights extended to you by the manufacturer of such Non-Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company You are entitled to use any Non-Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company Product supplied by Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company only in connection with your use of the Services as permitted under this Agreement. You shall make no attempt to copy, alter, reverse engineer, or tamper with such Non-Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company Product or to use it other than in connection with the Services. You shall not resell, transfer, export or re-export any Non-Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company Product, or any technical data derived therefrom, in violation of any applicable law, rules or regulations.
Third Party Websites
The Services may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company (“Third Party Sites”), as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, sound, video, information, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third Party Content”). We are not responsible for any Third Party Sites or Third Party Content accessed through the Services. Third Party Sites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us. If you decide to access Third Party Sites or to access or use any Third Party Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable third party’s terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices of any website to which you navigate.
Account Security and Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company Systems.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that scripts/programs installed under your account are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of the installation method. When at all possible, set permissions on most directories to 755 or as restrictive as possible. Users are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under their account. This includes the compromise of credentials such as user name and password. You are required to use a secure password. If a weak password is used, your account may be suspended until you agree to use a more secure password. Audits may be done to prevent weak passwords from being used. If an audit is performed, and your password is found to be weak, we will notify you and allow time for you to change or update your password before suspending your account.
- The Services, including all related equipment, networks and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company may, but is not obligated to, monitor our systems, including without limitation, to ensure that use is authorized, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. By using the Services, you consent to monitoring for these purposes.
- Any account found connecting to a third party network or system without authorization from the third party is subject to suspension. Access to networks or systems outside of your direct control requires the express written consent of the third party. Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company may, at our discretion, request documentation to prove that your access to a third party network or system is authorized.
- Any account that is found to be compromised may be disabled and/or terminated. If you do not clean up your account after being notified by Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company of an ongoing issue, we reserve the right to keep your account disabled. Upon your request, Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company may clean-up your account for an additional fee.
- Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company reserves the right to migrate your account from one data center to another in order to comply with applicable data center policies, local law or for technical or other reasons without notice.
Compatibility with the Services
- You agree to cooperate fully with Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company in connection with Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company provision of the Services. It is solely your responsibility to provide any equipment or software that may be necessary for your use of the Services. To the extent that the performance of any of our obligations under this Agreement may depend upon your performance of your obligations, Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company is not responsible for any delays due to your failure to timely perform your obligations.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that all User Content and User Websites are compatible with the hardware and software used by Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company to provide the Services, which may be changed by Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company from time to time in our sole discretion.
- You are solely responsible for backing-up all User Content, including but not limited to, any User Websites. Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company does not warrant that we back-up any User Content, and you agree to accept the risk of loss of any and all User Content.
Billing and Payment Information
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date and that all invoices are paid on time. You agree to pay for the Services in advance of the time period during which such Services are provided. Subject to applicable laws, rules, and regulations, payments received will be first applied to the oldest outstanding invoice in your billing account.
Unless otherwise provided, you agree that until and unless you notify Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company of your desire to cancel the Services, you will be billed on an automatically recurring basis to prevent any disruption to your Services, using your credit card or other billing information on file with us.
- Listed fees for the Services do not include any applicable sales, use, revenue, excise or other taxes imposed by any taxing authority. Any applicable taxes will be added to the Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company invoice as a separate charge to be paid by you. All fees are non-refundable when paid unless otherwise stated.
All invoices must be paid within ten (10) days of the invoice due date. Any invoice that is outstanding for more than ten (10) days may result in the suspension or termination of Services. Access to the account will not be restored until payment has been received. If you fail to pay the fees as specified herein, Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company may suspend or terminate your account and pursue the collection costs incurred by Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company, including without limitation, any arbitration and legal fees, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company will not activate new orders or activate new packages for customers who have an outstanding balance on their account. Dedicated servers are subject to being reclaimed and all content deleted if you fail to make a timely payment. If you make a late payment we do not automatically reactivate the dedicated servers. Contact Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company directly after you make a late payment to reactivate the dedicated server.
It is solely your responsibility to notify Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company’ Billing department via a support email support@Cyberdesignpk.comafter purchasing a domain. Domain renewal notices are provided as a courtesy reminder and Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company is not responsible for a failure to renew a domain or a failure to notify a customer about a domain’s renewal. Domain renewals are billed and renewed thirty (30) days before the renew date.
You have ninety (90) days to dispute any charge or payment processed by Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company. If you have any questions concerning a charge on your account, our billing department directly for assistance.
There are no refunds on dedicated servers. The forty-five (45) day money- back guarantee does not apply to dedicated servers.
Managed shared, VPS and Reseller Services.
Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company offers a forty-five (45) day money- back guarantee for Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company managed shared, VPS, and reseller hosting services only. Subject to the terms described in Section 13 below, if you are not completely satisfied with these hosting services and you terminate your account within forty-five (45) days of signing up for the Services, you will be given a full refund of the amount paid for hosting. This money-back guarantee only applies to fees paid for hosting services and does not apply to administrative fees, install fees for custom software or other setup fees, or to any fees for any other additional services.
Cancellations and Refunds
If an account with a forty-five (45) day money-back guarantee is purchased and then canceled within the first forty-five (45) days of the beginning of the term (the “Money-Back Guarantee Period”), you will, upon your written request to the Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company Support Team (the “Refund Request”) within ninety (90) days of such termination or cancellation (“Notice Period”), receive a full refund of all basic shared, VPS and reseller hosting fees previously paid by you to Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company for the initial term (“Money-Back Guarantee Refund”); provided that such Money-Back Guarantee Refund shall be due to you only upon your compliance with, and subject in all respects to the terms and conditions of, this Section 13. Requests for these refunds must be made in writing to the Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company Support Team. Refunds will only be issued for basic shared, VPS and reseller hosting services and will not include administrative fees, install fees for custom software or other setup fees, nor will they include any fees for any other additional services. Money Back Guarantee Refunds will not accrue, and shall not be paid under any circumstances if you do not provide the applicable Refund Request within the Notice Period.
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, or if you have opened a second account with us, you will not be eligible for a refund. Violations of this Agreement will waive your rights under the refund policy.
Non-refundable Products and Services.
There are no refunds on dedicated servers, administrative fees, and install fees for custom software. Please note that domain refunds will only be considered if the domain was ordered in conjunction with a hosting package and will be issued at Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company sole discretion. Any refunds issued for domain names will be reduced by the market value of the gTLD. Purchases of ccTLDs are non-refundable.
You may terminate or cancel the Services by giving Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company written notice via the cancellation form provided. In such event: (i) you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such cancellation and (ii) Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company may, in our sole discretion, refund all pre-paid fees for basic hosting services for the full months remaining after the effectiveness of such cancellation (i.e. no partial month fees shall be refunded) less any setup fees, applicable taxes and any discount applied for prepayment, provided that you are not in breach of this Agreement.
Once we receive your cancellation form and have confirmed all necessary information with you via email, we will inform you in writing (typically email) that your account has been canceled. Your cancellation confirmation will contain a ticket/tracking number in the subject line for your reference and for verification purposes. You should immediately receive an automatic email with a tracking number stating that “Your request has been received….” Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company will confirm your request and process your cancellation shortly thereafter. If you do not hear back from us or do not receive the automatic confirmation email within a few minutes after submitting your cancellation form, please contact us immediately via phone. We require all cancellations to be done through the online form in order to (a) confirm your identity, (b) confirm in writing that you are prepared for all of your files and emails to be removed, and (c) document the request. This process aims to reduce the likelihood of mistakes, fraudulent/malicious requests, and to ensure that you are aware that your files, emails, and account may be removed immediately and permanently after a cancellation request is processed.
Cancellations for shared and reseller accounts will be effective on the account’s renewal date. Cancellations for dedicated and VPS accounts will be effective immediately.
- Domain renewals are billed and renewed thirty (30) days before the renewal date. It is your responsibility to notify Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company Billing department via a support ticket created from support@Cyberdesignpk.com to cancel any domain registration at least thirty (30) days prior to the renewal date. No refunds will be given once a domain is renewed. All domain registrations and renewals are final.
Exchange rate fluctuations for international payments are constant and unavoidable. All refunds are processed in U.S. dollars and will reflect the exchange rate in effect on the date of the refund. All refunds are subject to this fluctuation and Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company is not responsible for any change in exchange rates between the time of payment and the time of refund.
Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company may terminate your access to the Services, in whole or in part, without notice in the event that: (i) you fail to pay any fees due; (ii) you violate this Agreement; (iii) your conduct may harm Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company or others or cause Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company or others to incur liability, as determined by Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company in our sole discretion; or (iv) as otherwise specified in this Agreement. In such event, Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company shall not refund to you any fees paid in advance of such termination, and you shall be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of such termination. Additionally, Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company may charge you for all fees due for the Services for the remaining portion of the then-current term. UPON TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON, USER CONTENT, USER WEBSITES, AND OTHER DATA WILL BE DELETED.
CPU, Bandwidth and Disk Usage
Permitted CPU and Disk Usage.
All use of hosting space provided by Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company is subject to the terms of this Agreement and the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Shared hosting space may only be used for web files, active email, and content of User Websites. Shared hosting space may not be used for storage (whether of media, emails, or other data), including, as offsite storage of electronic files, email or FTP hosts. Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company expressly reserves the right to review every shared account for excessive usage of CPU, disk space and other resources that may be caused by a violation of this Agreement or the Acceptable Use Policy. Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company may, in our sole discretion, terminate access to the Services, apply additional fees, or remove or delete User Content for those accounts that are found to be in violation of Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company terms and conditions.
- Dedicated and VPS usage is limited by the resources allocated to the specific plan that you have purchased.
Shared servers are not limited in their bandwidth allowance. Unlimited bandwidth usage is not available for resellers, dedicated or VPS servers, which are subject to the terms of the plan you purchased and can be viewed in your control panel.
If you’re shared or reseller server has a physical downtime that falls short of the 99.9% uptime guarantee, you may receive one (1) month of credit on your account. This uptime guarantee does not apply to planned maintenance. Approval of any credit is at the sole discretion of Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company and may be dependent upon the justification provided. Third party monitoring service reports may not be used for justification due to a variety of factors including the monitor’s network capacity/transit availability. The uptime of the server is defined as the reported uptime from the operating system and the Apache Web Server which may differ from the uptime reported by other individual services. To request a credit, please email to support@Cyberdesignpk.com to create a support ticket to our Billing department with justification. Uptime guarantees only apply to share and reseller solutions. Dedicated servers are covered by a network guarantee in which the credit is prorated for the amount of time the server is down which is not related to our uptime guarantee.
Reseller Terms and Client Responsibility
- Resellers shall ensure that each of their clients complies with this Agreement.
- Resellers are responsible for supporting their clients. Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company does not provide support to clients of Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company resellers. If a reseller’s client contacts Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company, Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company reserves the right to place a reseller client account on hold until the reseller can assume responsibility for the reseller’s client. All support requests must be made by the reseller on its client’s behalf for security purposes.
- Resellers are also responsible for all content stored or transmitted under their reseller account and the actions of their clients. Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company will hold any reseller responsible for any of their client’s actions that violate the law or this Agreement.
- Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company is not responsible for the acts or omissions of our resellers. The reseller hereby agrees to indemnify Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company from and against any and all claims made by any User arising from the reseller’s acts or omissions.
- Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company reserves the right to revise our Reseller Program at any time. Changes shall take effect when posted online or on any subsequent date as may be set forth by Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company.
- Resellers in the Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company Reseller Program assume all responsibility for billing and technical support for each of the Users signed up by the reseller.
Shared (non-reseller accounts)
Shared accounts may not be used to resell web hosting to others. If you wish to resell hosting you must use a reseller account.
Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company reserves the right to reset the password on a dedicated server if the password on file is not current so that we may do security audits as required by our datacenter. It is your responsibility to ensure that there is a valid email address and current root password on file for your dedicated server to prevent downtime from forced password resets. Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company reserves the right to audit servers as needed and to perform administrative actions at the request of our datacenter. Dedicated servers are NOT backed up by us. It is your responsibility to maintain backups. Dedicated servers that have invoices outstanding for more than ten (10) days may be subject to deletion which will result in the loss of all data on the server. Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company will not be liable for any loss of data resulting from such deletion.
Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company reserves the right to change prices, the monthly payment amount, or any other charges at any time. We will provide you with at least thirty (30) days’ notice before charging you with any price change. It is your sole responsibility to periodically review billing information provided by Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company through the user billing tool or through other methods of communication, including notices sent or posted by Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL CYBER DESIGN GRAPHIC DESIGNING COMPANY ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, OR ANY USER CONTENT, USER WEBSITES OR OTHER MATERIALS ACCESSED OR DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SERVICES, EVEN IF CYBER DESIGN GRAPHIC DESIGNING COMPANY IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, CYBER DESIGN GRAPHIC DESIGNING COMPANY LIABILITY TO YOU, OR ANY PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU, FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO CYBER DESIGN GRAPHIC DESIGNING COMPANY FOR THE SERVICES IN THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE INITIAL ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY. THIS IS AN AGGREGATE LIMIT. THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM HEREUNDER WILL NOT INCREASE THIS LIMIT.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company, our affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (each an “Indemnified Party” and, collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether legal or administrative), and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees) threatened, asserted, or filed by a third party against any of the Indemnified Parties arising out of or relating to (i) your use of the Services, (ii) any breach or violation by you of this Agreement; or (iii) any acts or omissions by you. The terms of this section shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
All decisions rendered by the arbitrator will be binding and final. The arbitrator’s award is final and binding on all parties. The arbitrator’s authority to resolve and make written awards is limited to claims between you and Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company alone. Claims may not be joined or consolidated unless agreed to in writing by all parties. No arbitration award or decision will have any preclusive effect as to issues or claims in any dispute with anyone who is not a named party to the arbitration. If you initiate litigation or any other proceeding against Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company in violation of this paragraph, you agree to pay Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company ’ reasonable costs and attorneys’ fees incurred in connection with our enforcement of this paragraph.
Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company and User are independent contractors and nothing contained in this Agreement place Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company and User in the relationship of principal and agent, partners or joint ventures. Neither party has, expressly or by implication, or may represent itself as having, any authority to make contracts or enter into any agreements in the name of the other party or to obligate or bind the other party in any manner whatsoever.
Governing Law; Jurisdiction
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the formation of this Agreement or the breach of this Agreement, including any claim based upon an alleged tort, shall be governed by the substantive laws of Pakistan.
Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for the Services. Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, including loss of data resulting from delays, delivery failures, wrong deliveries, and any and all service interruptions caused by Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company or our employees.
Backups and Data Loss
your use of the Services is at your sole risk. Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company’ backup service runs once a week and overwrites any of our previous backups. Only one week of backups is kept at a time. This service is provided only to share and reseller accounts as a courtesy and may be modified or terminated at any time at Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company’ sole discretion. Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company does not maintain backups of dedicated accounts. Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for all files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company ’ servers.
Any shared account using more than 20 gigs of disk space will be removed from our off site weekly backup with the exception of Databases continuing to be backed up. All data will continue to be mirrored to a secondary drive to help protect against data loss in the event of a drive failure.
Backup Policy, Do You Provide Backups?
Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company’ automatic backup service runs once a week on a random day, and each run overwrites any previous backups. Only one week of backups is kept at a time. The terms of our backup policy vary depending on the type of hosting account.
Our backups are provided as a courtesy and are not guaranteed. Customers are responsible for their own backups and web content and should make their own backups for extra protection. For additional information, please refer to our Terms of Service.
Customers with critical business information or important data are STRONGLY encouraged to seek a third-party backup service such as Code Guard to protect against any unforeseen circumstances. Such services provide more fine-grained control over backup and restore operations, allowing the service to be tailored to specific requirements.
Shared and Reseller Plans
Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company creates weekly backups of shared servers for accounts that are under 20 GB and 100,000 inodes. For Reseller plans, these limits apply to each cPanel individually.
VPS Hosting Plans
We create weekly backups of VPS containers, which include everything on your VPS at the time of backup.
A full backup must be restored by the root user for the server. To request restoration of your content from a backup, simply contact our support team by phone or Live Chat.
Linux Dedicated Servers
Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company does not create backups for dedicated servers. By default, new servers are set up with RAID 1 which mirrors data on two hard drives; however, this is not a solution for backups. Although Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company does not make backups of dedicated servers, there are many options available for making your own backups. For information regarding how you may create full server backups on Linux dedicated servers please reference the following article:
- How to Generate/Download a Full Backup
If you would like your server set up differently, or if you would like something other than RAID 1, please contact us via phone or Live Chat and we can assist you in setting up an appropriate solution.
Windows Dedicated Servers
By default, Windows Dedicated Servers are configured with daily incremental backups of the primary disk (C:\). Because only the primary disk is being backed up, we strongly recommend against storing content on the secondary disk. Additionally, the servers are set up with RAID 1 which mirrors data on two hard drives, which will protect against data loss from drive failure. For information regarding how you may create full server backups on Windows dedicated servers please reference the following article:
- Windows Server Backup
If you would like your server set up differently, or if you would like something other than RAID 1, please contact us via phone or Live Chat and we can assist you in setting up an appropriate solution.
The following are commonly asked questions pertaining to Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company backup policy.
What If my account was suspended?
If your account is suspended less than one week before we run backups, your account will still be backed up.
If you have been suspended for more than a week when we run backups, your old backup will be erased and your account will not be included in the new backups. We will thus have no backups for your account.
How do I restore my own backup?
A partial backup, such as a MySQL database or home directory, can be restored with the Backup icon within cPanel (the same place where the backup was generated by the user).
A full backup must be restored by the root user for the server. To request a restoration of your content from a backup file, simply contact us via phone or Live Chat. Please clearly indicate what content you want to be restored and if there is anything you do not wish to restore.
THE SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE BASIS.” EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION, CYBER DESIGN GRAPHIC DESIGNING COMPANY AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, FOR THE SERVICES, PROVIDED HEREUNDER. CYBER DESIGN GRAPHIC DESIGNING COMPANY AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND LICENSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES (I) THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE; (II) AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES; OR (III) AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES. CYBER DESIGN GRAPHIC DESIGNING COMPANY AND OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND LICENSORS ARE NOT LIABLE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY DATA, TRANSFERRED EITHER TO OR FROM USERS OR STORED BY USERS ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE TERMS OF THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Disclosure to Law Enforcement
Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company may disclose User information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the User upon lawful request from such agencies. We cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies.
This Agreement, including documents incorporated herein by reference, supersedes all prior discussions, negotiations, and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and this Agreement constitutes the sole and entire agreement between the parties with respect to the matters covered hereby.
The headings herein are for convenience only and are not part of this Agreement.
Changes to the Agreement or the Services
- Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company may modify, add, or delete portions of this Agreement at any time. If we have made significant changes to this Agreement, we will post a notice on the Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company website for at least thirty (30) days after the changes are posted and will indicate at the bottom of this Agreement the date of the last revision. Any revisions to this Agreement will become effective when posted unless otherwise provided. You agree to any modification to this Agreement by continuing to use the Services after the effective date of any such modification.
- Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time.
If any provision or a portion of any provision of this Agreement is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions or portions (unless otherwise specified) thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
No failure or delay by you or Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company to exercise any right or remedy hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy preclude any other or further exercise of any right or remedy. No express waiver of, or assent to, any breach of or default in any term or condition of this Agreement by any party hereto shall constitute a waiver of, or assent to, any succeeding breach of or default in the same or any other term or condition hereof.
You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any of your rights or obligations hereunder, without the prior written consent of Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company. Any attempted assignment in violation of this Agreement shall be null and void and of no force or effect whatsoever. Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company may assign our rights and obligations under this Agreement and may engage subcontractors or agents in performing our duties and exercising our rights hereunder, without the consent of User. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
Neither party is liable for any default or delay in the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement (other than failure to make payments when due) if such default or delay is caused, directly or indirectly, by forces beyond such party’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, fire, flood, acts of God, labor disputes, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, interruptions of transportation or communications, supply shortages or the failure of any third party to perform any commitment relative to the production or delivery of any equipment or material required for such party to perform its obligations hereunder.
Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement is intended, nor shall anything herein be construed to confer any rights in any person other than the parties hereto and their respective successors and permitted assigns. Notwithstanding the foregoing, user acknowledges and agrees that any supplier of a third-party product or service that is identified as a third-party beneficiary in the service description, is an intended third-party beneficiary of the provisions set forth in this Agreement as they relate specifically to its products or services and shall have the right to enforce directly the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to its products or services against user as if it were a party to this Agreement.
Zero Tolerance Spam Policy
We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. “Safe lists” and purchased lists will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated with or without notice.
Backup and Data Loss
Your use of this service is at your sole risk. Our backup service is provided to you as a courtesy. Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company servers. Backups will not be provided for accounts that have been suspended or terminated for any reason unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company.
Mail policy and limits
Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company reserves the right to suspend or cancel a customer’s access to any or all services provided by Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company when Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company decides that the account has been inappropriately used or otherwise.
There is a 500 hourly outgoing email limit per domain on all shared servers. This means each addon/subdomain gets its own separate 500 outgoing emails per hour limit. This limit is also applied to mailing lists. If you send over this amount in an hour, the e-mails will fail and may bounce back with an undeliverable error. Shared servers limit each connecting IP to 30 POP checks per hour. If you go over this, you will likely get a password error indicating your login is incorrect. To fix this, just wait an hour and it will automatically unlock. To prevent this from happening, disable automatic send/receive or set a higher time interval, such as checking once every 10 minutes.
Any mailing list over 900 email addresses is only allowed to be sent to during off-peak times to prevent high server loads. Off peak times qualify as all day Saturday and Sunday, and 1 AM – 8 AM Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday. Any mailing list larger than 5,000 addresses will require a dedicated hosting solution from us. Note: Dividing one large list into smaller lists to get below this limit is not allowed. You cannot send 12,000 emails per day (500 x 24 hours) on a shared account.
Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company reserves the right to refuse service and /or access to its servers to anyone. Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company does not allow hosting contents or links promoting any religious extremism. Following contents are also not allowed to host.
Illegal Material – This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation.
Adult Material – Includes all pornography, erotic images, or otherwise lewd or obscene content. The designation of “adult material” is left entirely to the discretion of Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company.
Warez – Includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, hacking, and password cracking. IP spoofing, etc., and encrypting of any of the above. Also includes any sites which provide “links to” or “how to” information about such material.
Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company has zero tolerance for UBE/UCE (unsolicited bulk email/unsolicited commercial email). This policy protects our customers as well as the internet community from the negative effects of “spam” related activity. We defines UBE/UCE as unsolicited broadcast or commercial email that is sent to addresses that do not affirmatively and verifiably request such material from that specific sender. We defines spam as any type of unsolicited email used for any purpose. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Using a non-existent return email address when sending commercial solicitations.
- Mail-bombing (sending numerous messages to the same user).
- Subscribing someone else to a mailing list without that person’s permission.
- Posting the same article to multiple newsgroups.
- Using another network to send spam that relates in any way to www.Cyber Designtech.net or any site hosted by www.Cyber Designtech.net (including your site).
If a client is found in violation of the above no-spam policy, the offending account will be terminated without notice and no refund will be issued.
High Resource User Policy
Resources are defined as bandwidth and/or processor utilization. Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company may implement the following policy to its sole discretion:
When a website is found to be monopolizing the resources available Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company reserves the right to suspend that site immediately. This policy is only implemented in extreme circumstances and is intended to prevent the misuse of our servers.
Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company harmless from all liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company against liabilities arising out of;
- any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company ’ server
- any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party
- copyright infringement and
- Any defective products sold to customer from Cyber Design Graphic Designing Company’ server.